We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- Unload and receive inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving large, heavy goods.
- Use scan technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material.
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues.
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate and up to date.
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number.
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience.
- Be a vocal contributor on the team.
- Work effectively with peers and managers.
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and asks clarifying questions when appropriate.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Must be comfortable handling up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to work on warehouse floor 8 hours a day or more.
- Strong, consistent work ethic.
- Comfort with scanning technology.
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is a plus.
Back to top