Warehouse Associate (General Labor)
Do you have the business savvy and problem-solving skills necessary to thrive in a fast pace warehouse environment? Are you looking to hit the ground running and have an immediate impact in a highly visible role? If so, you are a great fit for Wayfair’s fast growing operation in City of Industry.
The Wayfair Home Delivery department is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to our local delivery center. This person will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region by ensuring that our merchandise is handled with care at all touch points. Our Warehouse Associates will manage our warehouse inventory, including receiving, put away, and picking orders.
1st & 2nd Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 1st shift: 8 AM to 4:30 PM (OT on Saturdays as needed)
- 2nd Shift: 12 PM - 8:30 PM
What you will do:
- Perform unload and receive of inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving some large, heavy goods
- Use scan technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate and up to date
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
Who you are:
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Able to work strategically as part of a team
- Comfort with scan technology, High Jump experience a plus
- Customer Centric approach
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top