TV/Online Video Production Coordinator
The Online Video and TV production teams are looking for a Production Coordinator to work alongside all members of our in-house creative and production team. The Production Coordinator will provide support for all OV or TV production and special marketing initiatives by overseeing productions from start to finish, through administrative organization and the coordination and execution of pre-& post-production tasks.
The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication, planning, time-management, and follow-through skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced industry and work on multiple projects at once.
- Work closely with business leads and colleagues to ensure goals, deliverables and expectations for all OV or TV productions are met within a timely manner
- Coordinate all necessary pre-production meetings, and send meeting recap notes
- Track all video assets created by the OV or TV team
- Facilitate cost and invoice management
- Track and report on production budgets
- Assist OV or TV Production team with rights clearances for talent, music, artwork licensing, etc.
- Track usage and manage renewal process for all TV/ OV talent, music, voiceover talent, etc.
- Assist OV or TV team by checking inventory of products selected for specific videos
- Manage OV or TV productions from start to finish: pre-production logistics, production- including on set coordination, and post-production management
- Assist with overseeing the OV or TV production calendar ensuring each production is meeting guidelines and due dates from channel leads
- Assist in project and logistics management for all OV or TV shoots. Including product ordering and tracking product shipments to ensure timely delivery, communication with internal and external crew/vendors, creating/ facilitating shoot schedules and ensuring all production milestones are being met
- Communicate with legal team to set up relevant insurance coverage/ filming permits
- Manage all catering needs for various productions
- Manage research for talent and locations for all productions
- Assist in creating production books (call sheets, product lists, prop list etc…)
- Work closely with the post-production coordinator and channel leads on setting launch dates and editing schedules for videos
- Assist in communicating editing schedules & updates to the team and channel leads
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Stress-tolerant, with the ability to think critically, and accurately problem solve
- Must have superior work ethic and ability to work independently as well with a team
- Self- starter with a forward-thinking attitude
- Comfortable using excel
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top