Are you results-driven? Love challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about finding those hidden gem candidates? If yes, keep reading about an exciting new opportunity with Wayfair!
Wayfair is looking for technical sourcers with excellent search, relationship management and communication skills, experience in Technical, Software or Data Science Recruiting and who are passionate about working with the Software, Machine Learning or Infrastructure teams. The sourcer will be responsible for helping to advance the talent strategy by identifying and building candidate slates for all levels of technical positions across the business.
This is a unique opportunity to join a $5B+ eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact working with the departments that drive the continued growth of our company.
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc...)
- Create robust sourcing strategies
- Build active and passive candidate pipelines aligned to recruitment strategy: hire top talent in a highly competitive market
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 + years’ experience sourcing and/or recruiting in a fast-paced and high hiring-bar environment
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top