Supply Chain Integration Associate
Supply Chain Integration Team @ Wayfair
Supplier Integration Associate
Overview of Supply Chain Integration
The Supply Chain Integration (SCI) team at Wayfair is the team responsible for building and maintaining all technical integrations between Wayfair and our external business partners using our growing EDI and API platforms. It is focused on strengthening and scaling our technical systems used by our growing supplier base and always pushing to be on the forefront of tech operations in e-commerce. Supply Chain Integration is often the bridge between the technical and non-technical worlds, which requires the team to collaborate cross functionally with many departments and external stakeholders, balancing between meeting technical and business priorities of Wayfair, suppliers, and third party vendors.
Ideal candidates for this growing team will value collaboration, creative ideation, and using data to solve complex challenges in supply chain management operations. We are looking for team members who, when presented with a problem, demonstrate systems thinking and practical on-the-ground tactical thinking. Candidates will work with internal teams and suppliers to uncover data trends, identify root causes, and develop and implement innovative solutions. Those under consideration will ideally be passionate about leveraging technology to productively disrupt the supply chain management industry and improve operational efficiency and performance. Team-oriented individuals with strong communication skills will be viewed as ideal candidates during in the hiring process.
Primary responsibilities of the role
- Monitor overall performance, quality, speed, and health of data exchange connections to ensure that information is flowing accurately and seamlessly between Wayfair and our suppliers.
- Use a range of tools and data sources to rapidly respond to real-time data integration problems
- Analyze data to perform root cause analyses and develop lasting solutions for complex problems leveraging SQL, advanced excel, and other tools for data collection and analysis
- Identifying trends in performance and offering
- Drive KPIs related to Supply Chain Integration and Supplier Operations
Experience & skills required for success
- Actively seek out and create new opportunities and ideas
- Comfort in a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Eagerness to dive into the details of an issue and bring forward outside the box solution ideas
- Analytical thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and results-driven
- Ability to drive cross-functional initiatives and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and presentation skills, adapting to one’s audience
Opportunities for growth
- Self-starters find and create opportunity to work cross-functionally on new and exciting projects
- Find something that could work better? Offer up an idea to fix it!
- Business strategy at a large, fast-growing, international e-commerce company
- Leveraging technology (tools, languages, etc.) to build faster, smarter, automated systems
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top