Supply Chain Analyst (m/f)
Wayfair has one of Europe’s largest online selection of furniture, home furnishings, décor and goods including more than 1.8 million products from over 3,500 suppliers across all countries in Europe and is consistently increasing. With such an extensive network and its dynamic growth, our logistics team is ensuring a smooth, fast and reliant delivery service across multiple countries for a large variety of products. Currently, our logistics team is embarking on a strategic initiative to further grow, optimize and reinvent its logistics network through more intelligent network routing, leverage of own infrastructure and staff, carrier selection and freight consolidation.
What You'll Do
- Analyze carrier and logistics network performance to identify trends and root causes of problems
- Provide direct input into the development, implementation and reporting of partner provider KPI/metrics to monitor all aspects of the transportation process
- Lead projects to increase carrier performance and to roll-out new delivery services for our customers
- Support the management of our logistics network design from pickup to final mile delivery carriers
- Build and maintain industry expertise in the areas of supply chain, logistics and e-commerce
- You will work with the team on the further internationalization by developing Supply Chain solution in new consumer markets
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor and/or Masters Degree
- 3+ year of experience preferably (but not necessarily limited to) in online retail, supply chain and/or management consulting
- Hands-on experience conducting quantitative analyses on large data sets; experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc. ) and Tableau.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced data driven environment
- Skilled analytical thinker; someone who looks to data for answers and opportunities.
- Challenge existing standards and advocate for improvements by setting new standards
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top