Supplier Performance Specialist - Polish fluency required (m/f)
We are looking to hire a talented, driven and entrepreneurial Business Account Specialist to join our Operations team.
We work on the front line with our suppliers, converting ‘on-ground’ insights into actionable strategies to improve the Wayfair customer experience. With thousands of unique products shipping every week and an ambitious growth plan, this is a great opportunity to make a significant difference to our business!
The team is critical to driving customer satisfaction and operational business excellence. This specialist division works cross functionally with a broad range of Wayfair business units in a rapidly growing and creative environment. As a member of the Supplier Performance Group, your primary responsibility will be to engage with suppliers to improve their fulfillment processes, support operational change requirements, resolve supplier issues and promote a positive Wayfair experience for all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be required to quickly understand and assess complex situations, work with stakeholders to develop with great solutions and communicate and report results to all stakeholders of all levels, from CEO to warehouse staff.
Possible backgrounds could be anything where analytics meet fast paced operations: B2B account management, logistics, supply chain, customer service, management consulting.
- Analysing data to identify trends and root causes of problems
- Negotiate operational improvements with our suppliers to increase profitability and customer satisfaction
- Direct and support suppliers through improvement process (order, inventory, warehouse etc.)
- Work strategically with suppliers to develop long-term roadmaps
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes that make our team and suppliers more efficient and effective
- Work cross functionally with groups company-wide, including Category Management, Account Operations, Buyers and Logistics
- Build and maintain industry expertise in the areas of logistics, e-commerce, supply chain
- Bachelor degree with some working expereince in operations or a related field
- Fluency in English
- Intermediate or above profiency in Polish language
- Strong communicator with confidence to negotiate with suppliers
- Analytical & Data Driven – proven ability to analyse data sets and recommend business outcomes
- Good problem solving skills
- Proficient in use of MS Office programs and especially Excel to an advanced level
- Enthusiastic, quick learner with proven ability to rapidly get up to speed with job knowledge
- Ability to multi task and manage projects
- Ability to work well both independently and in a cross functional team environment
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top