Supplier Operations Manager
Supplier Operations Manager
Are you a hands-on supply chain manager with an analytical mind? Are you ready to challenge your skills in a fast paced and evolving eCommerce environment?
We are offering the unique opportunity to work with a highly-motivated team of professionals at the core of our high growth business – the supply chain.
If you are passionate about leading teams, proactive to improve processes and enjoy the daily contact and problem solving with our suppliers, this could be your next big thing.
Our Berlin based Supplier Performance team is the point of contact for our external partners and internal stakeholders for all things operational. Our work is critical for customer satisfaction and the success of the business. You will work closely with the EU Operations management team to drive key initiatives for customer experience and supplier performance across locations and teams.
- Lead, coach, mentor a team of Supply Chain Associates – responsible for the operational excellence of ~1000 suppliers
- Develop and execute long-term strategies with our suppliers to continuously improve the customer experience
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes that make it easier to fulfil orders fast and on time
- Help the team uncovering, root causing, and solving operational performance obstacles
- Act as a subject matter expert for supplier performance, warehouse processes and the technical systems and tools to manage these
- University degree or professional training degree – ideally in logistics or a related field
- Significant experience in logistics or supply chain – including time as team leader
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to diagnose and solve problems using data
- Well-developed written and verbal English communication skills - additional language skills in German or Polish are advantageous
- Ability to work well both independently and in a cross functional team environment
- An inclusive and open leadership style
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A unique culture of collaboration and true team work in a pretty cool office in Berlin
- Competitive salary, bonus, and share package
- Contribution to your gym membership, free yoga classes and a budget for team events
- The opportunity to join a high growth startup in Berlin that has the resources of the US market leader
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top