Strategic Procurement Leadership Opportunities
Who You Are:
Wayfair is looking for problem-solving entrepreneurs to join one of several positions created as part of a firm-wide Strategic Spend team transformation. At Wayfair, we move extremely fast with a laser focus on customer success. That means we need people who can look beyond solely cost. We need adaptable doers who are great at engaging with stakeholders, are sharp analytical thinkers with a data-driven approach to solving problems, and are flexible multi-taskers who will flourish in a role with considerable autonomy and visibility.
With Wayfair’s aggressive growth comes the need to drive smart spend decisions. Wayfair’s Strategic Spend team partners closely with senior stakeholders across the business to develop spend strategies that maximize long-term ROI for the business. Our purpose is to enable our business to grow and operate more efficiently and profitably.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of work experience in strategic finance, investment banking, consulting (including procurement/sourcing practices) or private equity; including management experience
- Ability to ‘tell the story’, persuasive communicator who can summarize and clearly articulate complex concepts, including effectively convey insights from analyses to other senior leaders
- Experience managing and developing small teams, maximizing their impact on the business
- Demonstrated strategic, creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to break down complex business problems into discrete analyses and use data to make informed business decisions
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment where strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities are a must
- Ability to build strong relationships, working productively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and executive management
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top