Strategic Leader, Customer Growth
Customer Growth Leadership
Are you passionate about using data analytics to discover trends and help businesses grow? Do you want to have an immediate impact on a fast-paced and constantly evolving company? Are you excited to work closely with business leaders to develop strategies that will take our business to the next level?
Awarded best E-Retail marketer in 2017 by Internet Retailer, our Customer Growth team is responsible for growing brand awareness, acquiring new customers, and getting those customers to come back again. We look for individuals with highly quantitative backgrounds who seek out innovative ways to reach our customers and cultivate loyalty to our brand.
Our team is organized into groups for our Wayfair.com, B2B, and Lifestyle Brands (i.e., Joss&Main, Perigold, AllModern, and Birch Lane) each focused on different aspects of the customer experience:
- Vertical Marketing – This team is responsible for the end-to-end growth strategy of different Product Categories (e.g., Furniture, Décor, Appliances, Renovation, etc)
- TV/Online Video – This team is responsible for strategy, show integrations, media placements, and optimization for all TV and Online Video commercials
- Display and Social Media – The Display and Social Media team tackles all display and social media growth campaigns including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.
- Direct Mail, Catalog, Affiliates, and Partners – This team vets and cultivates new customer acquisition opportunities, including direct mail, affiliates, e-mail lead generation, sweepstakes, partnerships and special offers, and life-stage targeting.
- Notifications – The Notifications team works on driving retention growth within our current customer base through strategic and triggered email outreach.
- Intent – The Intent team is responsible for day-to-day management of middle of the funnel digital channels. This includes paid search, site retargeting, product listing ads, and comparison shopping engines.
- Loyalty – The Loyalty team is responsible for understanding what actions are causal to customer loyalty, and finding ways to drive these actions to increase our loyal customer base
- Registry – The Registry team is responsible for developing the Wayfair Wedding Registry offering and acquiring new customers via cross-channel activities.
- B2B – The B2B team focuses on reaching business customers, from Fortune 100 businesses to interior designers to daycare centers to contractors. The B2B segment is one of Wayfair’s largest growth areas.
- Manage and optimize a multimillion dollar budget to meet ROI goals and grow the business
- Complete ownership over channel which includes budget, campaign execution, and revenue growth
- Develop strategy for priority initiatives and lead implementation to drive step change improvements in performance
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and facilitate opportunities for improvement
- Closely monitor campaign performance daily and react to deviations from plan quickly and strategically
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with external partners and vendors
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Join forces with the Data Science and Engineering teams to contribute to our continuous efforts to improve our customer’s experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years experience in consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, and/or marketing with a heavy analytical emphasis. MBA Preferred
- Comfortable in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Advanced excel skills
- Genuine collaborative team player who wants to see others and themselves thrive
- Senior presence, ability to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments synthesizing multiple points of view into a coherent action plan with senior leaders
- “Get stuff done” attitude – Able to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever comes your way
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top