Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition (m/f)
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition to help us scale our European operations. This role will be based in our European headquarters in Berlin. Not just a people manager, the ideal person is an experienced Leader who lives and breathes data with strong problem solving skills, a strategic mindset and still the ability to get his/her hands dirty when needed.
In this role, you will:
- Build, grow, and lead a team of Recruiters and Sourcers focused on growing one of Wayfair’s most strategic initiatives
- Partner with Wayfair business leaders to build a strategic hiring plan and execute against it
- Use data driven metrics and analysis to solve recruiting problems and define success, translate metrics data into useable insights for stakeholders
- Use a variety of advanced techniques to identify and attract the very best technical talent from across the globe
- Improve processes and efficiencies, mentor team members, and champion innovative talent acquisition ideas
- Develop and implement new and scalable hiring practices, systems and processes and be a role model for high-quality execution
- Foster an environment of collaborative knowledge sharing and learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and explored
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or equivalent experience
- Agency and In-House experience mix preferred
- Extensive experience in Talent Acquisition with demonstrable success in hiring across domain (roles, seniority, geos)
- Experience managing, coaching, and developing a team
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top