Sr. iOS Engineer (m/f)
As the world’s leading home goods e-commerce company, Wayfair offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points, with superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. To continue our tech expansion in Berlin, we are looking for a skilled and passionate Sr. iOS Engineer to join our iOS team.
Our global iOS team is currently made up of multiple sprint teams, across Boston and Berlin respectively. We own some critical pieces of the app such as Payments and User Generated Content, but we also work on across-app features including architectural changes, developer tools, and building reusable UI components. You can expect to be involved in an array of projects that aim to create a better customer experience for our iOS users.
Our codebase is always evolving, and at our scale, we have developed processes and technologies to keep up with our development volume. With this in mind, we don’t strictly impose them and we are always evaluating requests for changes to our codebase, technologies and processes. We have a bi-weekly release process thanks to our CI, unit tests, alpha and beta channels, and great support from our QA team.
- Work with your local team in Berlin and the team in Boston to get things done
- Contribute ideas to improve our team processes and best practices
- Improve performance of the app, both technology-wise and business-wise
- Contribute to our quality process by writing clean code, unit tests and integration tests
- Build, refactor and improve app features
- Be a team player: collaborate, learn, coach, share, work together, enjoy
- Experienced as a software engineer
- Skilled as a mobile engineer
- Understanding of iOS developing frameworks and tools
- Swift is considered your primary programming language
- Ability to design or build a mobile feature, including both app and backend data services
And finally, our proposition to you!
A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Back to top