Specialized SSC - Helpdesk
Specialized Sales & Service Consultant - Helpdesk
The goal of the Wayfair Customer Service department is to provide exceptional service to our customers. The Helpdesk Team aims to improve internal and external customer experience by supporting the Frontline teams within Wayfair Galway by providing real time advice and handling escalations (Helpdesk).
Specialised Support will support the Email and Phone teams (full-time, part-time and virtual) across all hours of operation, which in the future may run up to 10pm weekdays.
The Team currently comprises of six functions:
- CAT – handling social media, bulk outreach and second-level escalations
- Helpdesk – handling internal queries and first-level escalations
- Follow-Up – handling follow-up tickets generated by frontline teams
- Order Specialists – proactive outreach on problematic orders
- Carrier Exceptions – proactive outreach on orders with courier-related problems
- BAM Support – handling service issues for Business Customers
The Helpdesk role may be carried out via phone or floor walking depending on business needs.
- Supporting SSCs who seek assistance with all post-order issues and sales related queries
- Providing accurate and helpful information regarding policies, procedures and order specific questions and concerns to SSCs across the Frontline teams
- Responding in a professional and courteous manner to SSCs seeking assistance
- Helping SSCs by meeting customer satisfaction and issue resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer loyalty and taking advantage of sales opportunities
- Acting as the first line of defence and first point of escalation for escalated customer service enquiries, requests or complaints and aims to reach an effective resolution in all instances
- Balancing the customer and company interests to build customer loyalty, and helping to resolve complicated order issues to prevent those customers from becoming detractors
- Performing other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned by WFM and/or Site Management
- Fluency in German or French is not essential, but is a strong advantage
- Previous supervisory, Managerial or experience in Tier 2 Support in another business are all strong advantages also
- Skills in teamwork and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written performer
- Great customer-facing skills, strong pro-customer mindset
- Proven record of working efficiently and effectively
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude. Passionate about making a difference
- Excellent problem-solving skills and creative approaches to issues
- Self-motivated – able to work independently
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership contribution
- Monthly Team outings
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And finally, free snacks, tea and coffee!
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Back to top