Software Quality Assurance Tester - Mobile (M/F)
Our mobile app team is currently seeking a Software QA Tester to join our growing testing department. We’re looking for someone who can advocate for the customer, help to shape our app to win in the mobile age; can work alongside our team of iOS and Android developers, help them to achieve the vision of the Product Managers and the Design team.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in the mobile software development cycle during daily and weekly meetings
- Define, compose, and evaluate test cases for multiple mobile apps with global presence
- Creatively try to break our app before our customers do
- Propose design improvements and voice the experience from a user’s perspective
- Investigate, document, and appropriately escalate bugs
- Help product and release managers understand the quality of an app in development
- Drive process, technical, and operational improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willingness to learn test documentation management tools
- A strong attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A problem solving attitude that can adapt to varying timelines
- Solid ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Adaptive personality and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- 1+ year of testing mobile applications (iOS or Android)
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience in e-commerce
- Sense of humor is a big plus!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top