Software QA Tester
Wayfair’s Software QA team is growing and we are looking for Testers to join us to help improve all aspects of our e-commerce web sites and mobile apps. Our methods are collaborative, our group is inclusive, and our minds are exploratory. We encourage skill building, knowledge sharing, and professional growth. Above all: We love breaking things!!!
What you will get to do:
- Test and verify site appearance, functionality and performance across all of our brands
- Test software to assure quality of new and existing functionality
- Work with Engineering and Product to develop test cases and ensure testing needs are met
- Work across departments to ensure viability of feature integration
- Maintain a strong vision for potential site improvements
- Drive process, technical, and operational improvements
- A sense of humor
- Enjoy breaking things
- A desire to learn in a constantly evolving environment
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-moving culture
- Familiarity and passion for browser technology
- Experience in software testing
- Familiarity with Agile software methods
- Knowledge of software lifecycle and engineering practices
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top