Reporting to the VP of Sales and Customer Service, the Site Director of Sales and Customer Service will be responsible for driving the overall strategy and execution of our fast-growing, New York Contact Center Operation. The person will lead Sales, Customer Care and Support functions across all contact channels (phone, email, chat, etc.) to deliver revenue and profit growth, high levels of customer satisfaction, and service level achievement in a complex and dynamic environment. This leader will have both deep contact center experience and strong hands-on general management skills with the ability to drive transformation in a high-growth environment.
• Develop future vision and implementation strategy to exceed customer experience targets and sales generation goals
• Drive the overall performance of the customer service organization: service levels, revenue generation, customer satisfaction, cost reduction
• Effectively lead and manage staff of 400+, overseeing all call center operations including functions of Inbound Sales, Customer Care and Email/Chat and partner effectively with other contact center operations teams including workforce management, training, recruiting and process transformation
• Build a winning culture at each site, with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of personnel
• Build highly effectively sales channel supporting both inbound, outbound and key specialized category teams
• Provide a voice of the customer feedback loop to the business
• Partner with Operations, Marketing and other functions to drive innovation in the customer experience and in sales channels
• 7+ years of experience in managing multi-site operations (300+ agents), ideally in a high-growth environment
• Ability to both set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an operator with vision
• Hands on and enthusiastic leadership style with excellent interpersonal skills – can connect with staff at all levels and effectively manage change
• Experience managing sales teams with demonstrated track record of results
• Proven experience leveraging technology to optimize customer operations and sales
• Track record of driving cost reductions without negatively impacting performance or customer satisfaction
• Deep knowledge and experience managing workforce planning, high volume recruiting, and training in a multi-site and high growth environment
• Very knowledgeable with utilizing and implementing enabling technology (i.e. CRM applications) to drive process improvement
• Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
• Analytical and data driven
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top