Service Consultant with German - Start date in April!
- Galway, Ireland
The team is responsible for resolving customer issues for our UK as well as for our German speaking customers. We answer a huge variety of customer queries and we help them find the perfect items for their home from our Wayfair website.
To have a look at our office space and get an insight into our company culture, watch this video made onsite at our location in Galway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPb288iYx8&t=2s
What You'll Do:
- Be the first point of contact for our UK and German speaking customers
- Handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email
- Support our customers in relation to their orders, products, payment processing and problems that they are encountering
- You’ll partner with colleagues, suppliers and logistics stakeholders to drive continuous improvement
What You’ll Need:
- You are customer focused and enjoy using your flair for great service to get things done for our customers
- You have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- You are results driven, and strive to meet and exceed efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- You are technically savvy with the computer. You can efficiently use e-mail, word processing applications, spreadsheets and databases
- You have strong German and English language skills, both written and spoken
- You are flexible to work full time between the hours of 7 am GMT and 7 pm GMT, including weekends and holidays
*Wayfair offers a range of different benefits to its employees, including Healthcare
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top