Senior SEO Analyst
- Boston, MA
Senior SEO Analyst
Come drive Organic Growth at one of the world’s largest retailers. The SEO team is responsible for all Organic Search traffic. We are building a world-class organic search practice, combining a mix of product excellence (to build features that engage organic visitors), technical marketing (to identify new user intents and opportunities), and content science (to create high quality content at scale). As a senior analyst you’ll lead the strategy, execution, and own results for a vertical (eg. Furniture), brand (eg. AllModern) or engineering team (eg. content science). This entails identifying new opportunities, monitoring performance, furthering our understanding of the levers of SEO, and driving the pipeline of features, tools and tests we launch every month. As part of the SEO team, you’ll collaborate with a dedicated team of content, product and engineering experts. You'll cover a broad scope. In a given quarter you might find yourself launching features that boost semantic richness, investigating Google algo changes, optimizing the creation of programmatic pages, or advising the organic growth strategy of a billion dollar business. In no time you’ll be driving millions of new organic visits, and have gained a uniquely valuable expertise.
What You'll Do
- Identify new traffic opportunities and unmet user intents
- Build a pipeline of new features improving organic landing experiences and rankings
- Design test plans to further our understanding of the levers of SEO
- Apply NLP and other advanced models to improve page quality and relevance
- Lead the research and insight implementation from activities including: competitor analysis, site audits, opportunity analysis, content strategy, merchandise planograms, and more.
- Own measurement and performance reporting for your respective brand/vertica/product area
- Coach brands/verticals at Wayfair to help them grow organically
What You'll Need
- 2+ years working in quantitative-driven, service fields like consulting, technical marketing, data science, etc.
- 1+ years experience in SEO a definite plus
- Intellectually curious and persistent
- Experience manipulating large datasets such as server logs
- Effective communicator
- Team player
- Coding and prototyping skills a plus
- Ecommerce experience a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top