Senior Security Analyst
Wayfair operates a growing Security Operations Center and we’re looking for a talented Senior Security Analyst to join and help grow our team. Our Security Operations team is tasked with monitoring and protecting Wayfair from an ever growing number of security risks, and finding new and creative ways to do so. We have a strong focus on engineering and innovation, and are seeking individuals who love to find new problems and hate fixing the same problem twice.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Experience with incident detection and remediation
- Strong working knowledge of threat vectors, vulnerabilities, and what anomalies to look for
- Experience building reports in a SIEM tool or logging platform (Splunk knowledge a plus!)
- Knowledge and experience with one or more scripting languages
- Experience with ServiceNOW, LogicMonitor, DataDog a plus
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to communicate security risks in “business” rather than purely “engineering”
- A sense of humor and a good eye with Nerf Guns
- Responsible for detection, triage, investigation, and reporting of security events
- Analyze all relevant event data for attack indicators and potential security breaches
- Assist in coordination during incidents and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain all security monitoring systems, ensure they are up to date and functioning
- Work with subject matter experts to learn new skills and bring them “home” to the team
- Solve problems and prevent them from happening again
- Write and refine our troubleshooting guides and documentation
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in a cyber security role
- BS in a math or technology field, or extensive experience & certification
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top