Senior QA Manager
Wayfair is seeking a Senior Software Quality Assurance Manager to help lead its Boston QA team, to help improve all aspects of our e-commerce web sites and mobile apps. Our team is expanding and has become an integral part of our development process. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a growing team of software quality testers and test managers, assessing and refining existing test practices, and partnering with development and product leadership to drive quality releases at speed. The ability to attract, develop, and retain key talent is critical, as is the ability to act independently with a minimum of direct supervision.
What you will get to do:
- Work with Engineering and Product leadership to drive quality improvements
- Work across departments to ensure viability of feature integration
- Maintain a strong vision for potential site improvements driven by a passion for our brand and customers
- Drive process, technical, and operational improvements
- Broaden the scope and impact of QA initiatives my managing and mentoring new and rising managers
- A desire to learn
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Team oriented personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills with ability to work independently
- Familiarity with and passion for browser and mobile technology
- Sense of humor a big plus!
- Experience managing across multiple geographies
- Knowledge of and experience with test automation
- Experience in software quality assurance
- Familiarity with Agile software methods
- Knowledge of professional software lifecycle and engineering practices
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top