Senior Product Manager, Search
Senior Product Manager, Search Results
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that we’re building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways. We’re tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And we’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
As a Senior Product Manager on our Search team, you will define and revolutionize how we generate and display search results from our catalog of over 40 million items to millions of customers each day. You’ll drive success through your technical dexterity, comfort developing customer empathy, and ability to rally fully dedicated teams of engineers, designers, analysts, data scientists, and fellow product managers around a common goal. You’ll thrive in this role by working at the intersection of data science and design to best serve our growing set of customers each with unique tastes and needs.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, customer journeys, competition, technology, team, and internal business strategy / goals.
- Create a product vision and strategy that will help us delight our target users and achieve our business goals.
- Translate our product vision / strategy into a well-sequenced roadmap, and ensure that your roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users and have the biggest impact on our KPIs.
- Partner closely with dedicated Engineering, Analytics, Data Science, Design, and Merchandising teams to execute against your roadmap and continually improve team velocity.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years’ experience in product management.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Superb communication and stakeholder management skills at the senior leadership level.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for technical, quantitative, or scientific backgrounds).
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multivariate testing practices a plus.
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
Back to top