Senior Product Manager (m/f) - Payments
Senior Product Manager - Payments (m/f)
As Senior Product Manager for Payments, you will own the definition of a trustworthy, secure, and easy to use interface to make sure that each customer can pay for a Wayfair order at their most favourable terms.
At the same time, you will need to ensure that our payments infrastructure is reliable, robust, and can scale as our order volume keeps growing in every geo.
The Job Itself:
- Get close to customers to understand their payment challenges and how to solve them
- Work with engineers to build innovative solutions that impact our KPIs and improve payment convenience for our customers
- Define the payments product roadmap, ensuring the team is working on the highest priority problems with the biggest impact for customers
- Drive the global growth of Wayfair by launching the new payment methods that our customers want
- Work side by side with Customer Support to collect and prioritize all the customer feedback that can help shape your roadmap
- Support global and local fraud and finance teams with all things payments
- Build trustful, open relationships with our global industry partners and payment providers to ensure effective & fast collaboration
- Experience in product management or entrepreneurial experience with strong product involvement. You should be able to tell us how you built products, from the ideation phase until launch, and how your choices solved customer problems and moved specific KPIs
- Relevant e-commerce experience, with a deep understanding of e-commerce business strategy and metrics
- Previous experience of working in the payments industry will be an advantage, as you’ll need investigate emerging and innovative payments products and trends
- At Wayfair customers always come first. You need to be enthusiastic about our customers, and you know how to get valuable and actionable feedback from them
- Excellent written and oral communication in English, German is a plus.Strong cross-functional leadership experience
Our Offer - Benefits and Perks
- Extensive career and growth opportunities in a fast-growing technology & retail powerhouse
- A highly competitive salary package
- Training & development, including world-class mentoring and tuition reimbursement for education relevant to your career
- Opportunity to travel to the Boston HQ to work with global peers and stakeholders
- Subsidized private pension fund (BAV)
- Subsidized gym membership (Urban Sports Club), free yoga classes, and wellness weeks
- Subsidized lunch (Smunch), free snacks, fresh fruits and coffee
- Subsidized public transport subscription
- Discounts on Wayfair.de for employee purchases
- Participation in conferences & meetups we organize and sponsor
- Paid volunteering days and matching of charity donations
Wayfair (NYSE: W) believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston (USA), with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
As our first global tech and product hub out of the Boston HQ, the Berlin office is driving tremendous growth and offers challenging and rewarding career and personal growth opportunities at any level, across the organization.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top