Senior Product Manager, Home Page
Wayfair’s Homepage team is seeking a Senior Product Manager to evolve the product vision for our core experience. The homepage serves as the primary entry point into our app experience, making it highly visible and highly impactful for our customers. In this role, you will partner closely with our Brand Platforms team to identify unique opportunities for key customer segments. For example, how can we better serve new customers visiting our site for the first time? How should our mobile experience be different than our desktop experience to ensure we’re meeting the needs of customers on those platforms? What’s the best way to leverage our data science capabilities to personalize our content?
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the roadmap for core feature development by generating ideas in collaboration with business stakeholders, developing a strong point of view backed by data, and thoughtfully scoping and prioritizing ideas
- Perform competitive analysis to understand growth opportunities for our product offering
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into an actionable insights to improve the customer experience
- Advocate for our customers, championing fast, frictionless and delightful homepage experiences that are tailored to the unique needs of different customer segments
- Collaborate and coordinate with product design, analytics, engineering, manual testing, and business stakeholders to envision, build and deliver high-impact customer experiences
What We’re Looking For:
- Your superpower is customer-centric innovation, powered by immense empathy, solid design thinking process, and strong product instincts
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a bias for action, with the ability to self-manage, find creative solutions to product and process problems, actively learn necessary skills and manage projects to completion
- A collaborative nature, making you a natural leader capable of building an inclusive team, incorporating feedback and input, and contributing to a positive team culture
- Grit, or a level of tenacity and enthusiasm to overcome obstacles and achieve your goals with a high degree of integrity and excellence
- An insatiable curiosity and desire to learn that drives you to rigorously analyze quantitative data, develop testable hypotheses and craft compelling narratives to move the product forward
- Superb communication skills, with an open, transparent and collaborative communication style in both written and verbal formats
- Demonstrated project management skills in either a professional or academic environment, including borderline-obsessive attention to detail and organization
- A track record of product success, ideally as part of a cross-functional team with experience on a consumer-facing business unit
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top