Senior Product Manager- CastleGate Portal Fulfillment
Fulfillment and logistics technology is fundamental to creating an online purchase experience that delights our customers with rapid home delivery. CastleGate was created to dramatically improve consumers’ shopping experience, and develop a unique competitive advantage for Wayfair. We do this by offering one and two-day delivery times, lower prices, and higher delivery quality of home products than has historically been possible. This is a distinct competitive advantage for Wayfair and one that will be the main driver to our future growth and success. Wayfair is seeking an experienced product leader that is skilled at understanding complicated business processes and transforming them into clear, actionable tools to help people view and manage them.
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites. As a Senior Product Manager in Castlegate Portal, you are responsible for driving the thinking and execution to provide our suppliers with end-to-end visibility of their inventory across all CastleGate services and clear, actionable next steps to guarantee our suppliers maximum value out of the services they are signed up for.
You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our suppliers and business stakeholders into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You transform those strategies into product requirements, and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements and new features at a fast pace. You will own your road map, maniacally measure performance, understand our suppliers and their workflows, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade offs, manage internal stakeholders and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our suppliers and business. And if you’re doing it right, you’re having a ton of fun and learning every day.
What you’ll do:
- Build an understanding of complex operational and logistical processes and translate them into user-friendly digital experiences for our CastleGate Suppliers to enable an understanding of their inventory lifecycle throughout CastleGate Fulfillment, notify them of decision points, and validate the CastleGate value proposition.
- Maintain a team culture that embraces empathy for CastleGate Suppliers, a strong tolerance for risk-taking and is incredibly fun to be a part of
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, customer journeys, competition, technology, team, and internal business strategy / goals
- Create a product vision and strategy that will help us delight our Suppliers and achieve our business goals
- Translate our product vision / strategy into a well-sequenced roadmap, and ensure that our roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals
- Partner closely with your Engineering, Design, Internal Technologies/Platforms, Operations, and Account Management teams to execute against your roadmap and continually improve team velocity
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users and have the biggest impact on our KPIs
- Build strong relationships throughout the organization, to ensure transparency across our roadmaps and surface opportunities to improve our collective velocity, consistency and/or quality through collaboration
- Define, monitor and communicate KPIs for your product area
- Manage a small group of Product Managers to ensure a collective vision, and execute the initiatives that make it come to life.
- 5+ years experience in product management
- Demonstrated track record of successful management of product development execution from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- Examples of success in aligning a vision, and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Familiarity with SQL practices
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds), MBA preferred.
- Experience in Warehousing Logistics and Operations a plus
What We Offer
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Limitless career growth
- Free snacks
- Casual dress code
- Paid time off
- Health/wellness programs
- Matching 401K
- Monthly team outing
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top