Senior Product Manager – B2B Enterprise
Senior Product Manager – B2B Enterprise
Location: Boston, MA
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites and apps. We are organized into small, focused, fully-resourced and empowered teams to operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader.
As the Sr. Product Manager leading the B2B Enterprise team, you’ll partner with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver experiences to support our largest business customers -- a rapidly growing segment and strategic focus for Wayfair. The needs of our enterprise B2B customers differ substantially from our normal B2C consumers; we’ve barely scratched the surface tailoring our site experience to these high-value customers, leaving a wide-open pasture of opportunity for you to deliver massive impact for our business and our customers.
One large initiative that you’ll takeover and grow into a multi-billion dollar business is Corporate Standards, a digital portal where large companies can direct franchise owners to purchase products that comply with their brand standards. We recently launched the program in partnership with Wyndham Resorts, the world’s largest hotel chain, and need someone to build on the MVP experience and accelerate adoption among other multiple-location businesses.
As the CEO of the B2B Enterprise experience, you’ll be responsible for wearing any and all hats. You will own your roadmap, maniacally measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer’s needs, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business. All while having a ton of fun and learning every day.
You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You transform those strategies into technical requirements, and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements and new features at a fast pace.
Successful candidates must have a strong bias-for-action, be a consummate communicator, have direct management experience, be extremely curious and be willing to identify and fill gaps where necessary to get the job done. You will be asked to break down complex problems and back up your recommendations with quantitative and qualitative reasoning. You will be a member of a team consisting of Engineers, UX Designers and Analysts and play a central role in organizing and communicating their efforts.
How you’ll drive success:
● Senior Product Managers at Wayfair are exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, and demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business.
● Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features
● Using Agile methodologies, they develop software intended for our US, UK, DE and Canada sites, in addition to Wayfair’s additional lifestyle brands.
● Build and maintain roadmaps for your product(s) and insure those interests are represented amongst all Product owners within the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
● Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product enhancements
● Determine resourcing needs for your team and make compelling requests for additions when required.
You’re who we’re looking for if:
● 5+ years experience in product management or B2B ecommerce
● Track record of building high-impact products
● Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
● Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
● Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
● Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
● Cross functional leadership experience
● Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
● Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
● Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
● BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
● Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
● Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
● AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
● Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
● Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top