Senior Product Manager, Ad Tech Systems
Introduction to the Team: The Ad Tech and Customer Intelligence Product team builds our best-in-class marketing technology stack. From a recommendations engine, to bidding platforms and integrations with key advertising partners, to our proprietary marketing automation technology including our in-house data management platform – we are building an intelligent, efficient, and automated toolset to ensure our campaigns (driving hundreds of millions of dollars in ad spend) unlock massive growth for Wayfair.
The Role: We’re looking for a senior product manager to expand and adapt our current ad tech systems to meet the unique needs of our European business. In this role, you will work closely with our marketing and engineering leads to define the roadmap for these systems and work closely with a dedicated team of engineers to deliver your products. You will own many products including bidding/feed solutions for search, notifications technology for customer outreach, and recommendations strategies to personalize our marketing campaigns, all of which are core to further accelerating the growth of our UK and Germany sites.
• Maintain a product vision and roadmap, keeping stakeholders and customers up to date on the top level goals, timelines, and progress
• Be the subject matter expert and owner of your products.
• Prioritize requests and ideas for features by understanding the business value and impact, weighed against the risks and development cost
• Deeply understand the technology used in your products, the strong and weak points, and become an expert at what is available
• 4+ years of product experience in the digital space
• Demonstrable ability to be technically hands-on, up to architecting high-level system plans (no coding)
• Proven SQL knowledge – can use SQL to pull ad hoc data when necessary to deliver amazing products and features on schedule
• Ability to work across several stakeholder groups and juggle many large initiatives simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving and communicating recommendations
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds), MBA or advanced degree a plus
• Willing to travel to Europe several times per year
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top