Senior Operations Leadership Recruiter
Wayfair isn’t your average home goods retailer – we’re transforming how you shop for your home! The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. As a Senior Recruiter, you are responsible for a wide-range of roles, stakeholders, and candidates. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact.
Position based in our Boston HQ or opportunity to work remotely
What You'll Do
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens with applicants
- You will own the full cycle recruiting including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Manage strategic relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for all roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years recruitment experience, with executive or senior level roles
- Supply Chain, Logistics, & Warehouse hiring experience is preferred
- Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Back to top