Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Wayfair is looking for a creative, driven, entrepreneurial leader to help launch our newest SaaS project management platform for Interior Designers who collectively spend billions of dollars annually across the industry. The product, which will be available on web and mobile platforms, will help designers better manage, organize and streamline their projects so they can more easily grow and scale their business.
In this role, you’ll develop and execute our go-to-market strategy in addition to owning acquisition and retention. This includes driving new customer acquisition, converting trial users to paid subscribers, and ensuring long-term retention by keeping customers happy and engaged. As the first marketing hire, you’ll be responsible for developing our entire marketing plan, rolling up your sleeves to execute the work, and eventually building a team around you to support the marketing needs of a rapidly scaling product. You’ll be working with senior leadership and cross-functional teams to execute your vision and solve tough problems using a combination of quantitative data and qualitative reasoning.
Strong candidates must have the ability to juggle many different work streams, a results-based approach to ongoing optimization, and the capacity to drive action cross-functionally with the many different partners you’ll rely on to execute your work. Applicants must also have direct management experience and a strong analytical background.
- Become an expert on our target interior designer customer profile using both quantitative and qualitative data
- Know our product inside and out - define its purpose, function, what role it fills in our target market and what makes us different than our competitors
- Determine our marketing channels, acquisition and retention strategy - where will customers find our product? How will we keep our customers coming back?
- Ensure our customers are delighted with our product and experience - develop our customer support team and help center, optimize the user journey
- Partner with internal cross functional teams to launch and execute your strategies
- Define successful KPIs and monitor progress and iterate based on learning
- Develop talent within the organization – building and mentoring a team
- 3-5 years online marketing experience OR experienced consultant or investment banker looking to make move to Internet commerce leader
- Start-up/Entrepreneurial Experience
- Senior presence, able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side with a broad range of seniorities and functions from CEO to customer service to deliver against complex initiatives on-time, on-budget, and over target
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and customer focus
- Top Tier MBA or equivalent preferred
- MBA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative major)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top