Senior Manager, Employer Branding
Wayfair believes that attracting exceptional talent starts with sharing our principles and mission as an employer in a differentiated and authentic way. To lead this effort, we are seeking a highly communicative innovator who can define and increase our prominence as an employer of choice. This is an ideal opportunity for a high performer who thrives at the intersection of business and technology, and is passionate about the power of human capital.
The Way You’ll Work:
- Partner with senior business stakeholders and Talent leadership to articulate, sharpen, and communicate our employee value proposition
- Collaborate with Public Relations, Creative and other teams to craft a compelling corporate narrative that is Personal, Inspirational and Ambitious. Ensure the branding is consistent and impactful on social media, blogs, and various other platforms
- Support and advance Wayfair’s go-to-market recruiting strategy across broad-ranging candidate profiles and geographies
- Design and optimize job seekers’ experience with Wayfair from start to finish, including key digital and physical touchpoints
- Serve as an expert on the competitive landscape and understand how to most effectively market and position Wayfair
The Way You’ll Win:
- Create a robust roadmap for success that keeps pace with our multi-dimensional, fast-moving, and fast-growing business
- Establish credibility as a subject-matter expert, demonstrating a deep understanding of Wayfair, best-in-class employer branding and the broader talent market
- Leverage data to make decisions and prioritize action across a broad set of demands
- Gain buy-in from senior stakeholders across the business
- Identify key metrics for measuring employer branding impact and results
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years in brand management, consumer marketing, employer branding, talent, or related function
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with exceptional written, verbal, and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated experience in project management, as well as evidence of delivering against aggressive targets in a demanding environment
- Experience taking on new challenges and motivating others towards collaboration
- Scrappy and results-oriented while navigating rapid change and ambiguity
- Analytical thinker who seeks and finds answers in data
- Process-oriented, with a tireless focus on quality of output and increasing throughput
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top