Senior Manager, Customer Advocacy Team
Wayfair is seeking a customer focused senior leader to head up our Customer Advocacy Team. The Customer Advocacy Team is the highest tier of service that Wayfair offers and handles executive escalations, social media interactions, Better Business Bureau complaints, and many other complex customer service issues. The Team serves as the last line of defense to resolve and repair customer relationships by “making it right” and relentlessly advocating on behalf of customers throughout Wayfair. Simply put, the team turns customers with the most delicate situations into satisfied Wayfair fans.
We are looking for a leader with a passion for coaching and development that can create a culture of total ownership. In collaboration with the broader organization, you will provide input into and execute the strategic vision for our Customer Advocacy Team. You will lead teams across multiple service centers to deliver excellent customer service; identify and help solve systemic customer experience issues; and have deep contact center experience and management skills with the ability to drive transformation in a high-growth environment.
- Ensure that Wayfair’s most complex and delicate customer issues are handled with finesse – turning unhappy customers into satisfied Wayfair fans
- Be a strong customer advocate by provide a voice of the customer feedback loop to the business to ensure the root cause of customer issues are being solved
- Provide input into and execute service strategy and direction for the team
- Drive the overall performance of the Customer Advocacy Teams: NPS, SLAs, productivity, etc.
- Effectively build, lead and manage Customer Advocacy teams across multiple call centers nationally.
- Partner effectively with other contact center leaders and support teams, including workforce management, training, recruiting and process transformation
- Build a winning culture on the team, with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of personnel
- 5+ years of experience in managing operations, ideally in a high-growth environment
- Ability to drive tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an operator with vision
- Hands on and enthusiastic leadership style with excellent interpersonal skills – can connect with staff at all levels and effectively manage change
- Entrepreneurial approach to challenges: being resourceful, scrappy, and not afraid to take calculated risks
- Deep knowledge and experience managing workforce planning, high volume recruiting, and training in a multi-site and high growth environment
- Analytical and data driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Back to top