Senior Manager, Consumer PR
Wayfair is looking for a proven, entrepreneurial, innovative, process-driven leader to join our Public Relations team to lead the development of consumer public relations strategies and brand campaigns to support one of our Lifestyle & Luxury Brands - Joss & Main or Perigold. This leader will be responsible for reaching consumers with key messages through media relations, influencer marketing, and other communications tactics, by partnering cross-functionally to build communication strategies and public relations campaigns that allow for continuous touch points across many marketing channels and formats.
This is an incredible opportunity for a strong leader to help define our next level campaign strategy at Wayfair and to operate as the voice of one of our coveted Lifestyle brands. You will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer on a fast-paced, highly cross-functional team, that is constantly testing and innovating to tell the best possible story to our growing customer base. You will improve our understanding of creative and campaign learnings, and be accountable to drive future testing plans.
What You'll Do
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate on measurable, consumer reaching public relations campaigns, from omni-channel to platform-specific campaigns that deliver key messages and drive consumer loyalty and affinity
- Collect and use data to inform new consumer campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Work with key business and creative partners including Consumer Insights, Brand Development, and Creative to develop fully integrated, seamless public relations campaigns that are consistent across customer touchpoints and experiences
- Manage public relations calendar in alignment with broader marketing calendar
- Build up and lead cross-functional team to deliver successful campaigns
- Be well-informed of current trends and complete holistic landscape assessments
- Work closely with the leadership team across Wayfair LLC to ensure campaigns align with broader company objectives
What You'll Need
- 7+ years experience in marketing communications, consumer public relations, consumer marketing, brand or campaign management, management consulting or related function
- Public Relations or Integrated Marketing Agency experience preferred. Luxury client experience is a bonus!
- Multi-channel marketing strategy experience with an emphasis on data-driven, results-oriented campaigns preferred.
- Strong media relations background and understanding of the greater media landscape
- Proven ability to drive measurement and analytics for marketing or public relations campaigns
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Excel in a data-driven business
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high performing teams
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top