Senior Manager, Candidate Experience & Talent Acquisition Technology
- Boston, MA
Who We Are
The Candidate Experience & Talent Acquisition Technology team propels the growth of Wayfair by delivering innovative, integrated and scalable Talent Acquisition technology and process solutions to attract and hire top talent while creating the best candidate experience possible. Reporting to the Director of Talent Operations, the Senior Manager of Candidate Experience & TA Technology leads several teams responsible for the candidate experience from initial contact to hire and is responsible for the Applicant Tracking System and related TA technology and processes.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the candidate experience at Wayfair - Shape how we engage, excite, host, and delight candidates, improving the technology, communications, travel, and on-site experiences and touchpoints that lead to a candidate’s impression of us.
- Own candidate experience process and technology - Manage the team responsible for the Applicant Tracking System and develop and drive a cross-functional technology and process roadmap for how we engage and delight candidates
- Lead the teams that support the candidate experience - Coach and guide managers and team members, driving transparent operational excellence with metrics, reporting, continuous improvement, career-pathing, forecasting and functional agility. This 30+ person team includes the following:
- Talent Acquisition Operations - End-to-end logistics, Applicant Tracking System and related technology configuration and administration
- Candidate Experience - Interview scheduling, candidate travel, and the on-site interview experience
- Relocation - US and some global relocation support and vendor management
- Pre-Hire Operations - New hire processing and background checks
What You’ll Need
- Strong leadership and management experience - Ability to lead a large team, including 3+ years of experience inspiring, coaching and developing direct reports in prioritization, technical and analytical skills
- Operational acumen - 5+ years experience in an operational role driving process improvements that balance competing priorities to drive efficiency and a strong user experience
- Program and project skills - Experience driving cross-functional projects/programs to completion, including identifying opportunities, determining return on investment and risks, gathering requirements, managing stakeholders, and training and change management
- Stakeholder management skills - Ability to build rapport at all levels of the organization, leveraging internal and external networks, and driving consensus through the use of data and an educated viewpoint
- Strong communication skills - Written, verbal and listening skills to engage stakeholders to understand their needs and drive training and change
- Technology focus - Interest in and aptitude to learn, evaluate and explore technologies and develop tech solutions to real world problems. Experience with talent, talent acquisition, and/or talent technology a plus.
- Data savvy - Able to analyze data, identify trends, and deliver proposals that are clear, engaging, data-based, accurate, and aligned with Wayfair’s goals
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top