Senior Manager, B2B Service
Wayfair is seeking a senior leader to build out and head up our quickly growing Business to Business Service Team. As the Head of B2B Specialized Service you will be responsible for the operations of our specialized customer service offering to our B2B customers. You will partner internally with our B2B organization and senior leadership to deliver an exceptional experience for B2B customers by executing service strategies and direction for the organization based on the goals of our B2B Sales Team.
We are looking for a leader with a passion for coaching and development that can create a culture of total ownership. In collaboration with the broader B2B organization, you will provide input into and execute the strategic vision for our B2B service offering. You will lead teams across multiple service centers to deliver repeat revenue growth; high levels of customer satisfaction; and have deep contact center experience and management skills with the ability to drive transformation in a high-growth environment.
- Provide input into and execute service strategy and direction for the organization based on B2B goals
- Create master KPI list and performance targets for the team (SLs, NPS, etc.)
- Drive the overall performance of the B2B customer service organization: service levels, repeat revenue, customer satisfaction, cost reduction
- Effectively build, lead and manage staff B2B Specialized Service teams across multiple call centers nationally.
- Partner effectively with other contact center leaders and support teams, including workforce management, training, recruiting and process transformation
- Build a winning culture on the team, with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of personnel
- Provide a voice of the customer feedback loop to the business
- Partner with Operations, Marketing and other functions to drive innovation in the customer experience and in sales channels
- 5+ years of experience in managing operations, ideally in a high-growth environment
- Ability to drive tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an operator with vision
- Hands on and enthusiastic leadership style with excellent interpersonal skills – can connect with staff at all levels and effectively manage change
- Entrepreneurial approach to challenges: being resourceful, scrappy, and not afraid to take calculated risks
- Deep knowledge and experience managing workforce planning, high volume recruiting, and training in a multi-site and high growth environment
- Analytical and data driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Back to top