Senior Manager, Analytics (m/f)
At Wayfair every decision we make, big or small, is backed by data. Our Analytics team supports different areas of the customer journey, where analytics directly drives product development, trending and optimization. We are seeking proven analytics leaders who can manage a growing team and lead cross-functionally across a diverse group of stakeholders.
With a specific focus on a unique product area, the Senior Manager of Analytics will directly lead a team of multiple analysts and have dotted line resources in Product, Engineering and Creative. The team will provide critical data (via visualization, analysis and optimization) to their internal business partners to drive strategic and tactical decisions in the product area.
A successful candidate will have great problem solving, communication, and mentoring and management skills, as well as strong business and technical acumen.
- Partnering with internal customers to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth
- Prioritization and project management of team activities while proactively identifying areas in which analytics efforts can produce a strong value add
- Mentoring and development of a team of analysts
- Architecting data structures and reports in a MPP environment
- Degree in computer science, economics, or other quantitative discipline with strong academic record
- Excellent SQL skills; experience with R, Python, Tableau, C++ a plus
- Experience with data visualization suites and major BI platforms (Tableau, Spotfire, DOMO, Looker, Qlikview, etc.)
- Experience working with several large and complex databases (AWS, Netezza, Azure, Vertica, etc.)
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Demonstrated mentoring and management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- We offer a vast selection of classes through our learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development.
- We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top