Senior Growth Marketing Analyst
- Boston, MA
Senior Growth Marketing Analyst- Display, Social, and App
Wayfair’s Marketing Strategy & Analytics team is responsible for driving multi-million dollar campaigns aimed at growing dominance in the online home furniture and décor space. Through rigorous mathematical analysis and a test and learn approach, we strive to underpin every strategy and every single decision that affects a consumer shopping experience.
Our Display, Social, and App Marketing teams are responsible for driving traffic to our family of sites and corresponding apps through the acquisition of new customers, retargeting of in-market customers, and re-engagement of existing customers. As an analyst/senior analyst on the team, you’d be concentrating on experimenting, implementing, and owning strategy to drive customer growth and loyalty within one of the Display, Social, and App Marketing teams below.
Display, Social, and App Marketing teams:
- The Remarketing and Retargeting team is a burgeoning billion dollar-plus business, directly accountable for maximizing revenue, engagement, and lifetime value for our customers through display and social media advertising. Leveraging sophisticated models to pinpoint precise moments to deepen our connection with customers, we operate on the cutting-edge of marketing technology and measurement.
- The Paid Social Prospecting Team’s primary objective is to drive new customer growth for Wayfair via our digital partners (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snap). Our job is to fuel growth for Wayfair by introducing new customers to our email marketing program, giving them a positive onboarding experience so they have an opportunity to become part of our loyal customer base.
- The App Marketing team owns app user growth and retention across the Wayfair and Lifestyle Brand apps. We operate as a well-funded startup, responsible for full-funnel app marketing leveraging digital advertising (e.g. Facebook, Google, etc.) to drive installs, App Store optimization, push notifications, app re-engagement campaigns and owned media strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Own and drive roadmap for specific channel growth strategy
- Manage and optimize multi-million dollar advertising budgets to meet ROI and growth goals
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement
- React to deviations from the original plan quickly and strategically
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Work cross-functionally with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Creative to develop and test new models, audiences and messaging to further grow channel
What You'll Need:
- Dynamic self-starter with high operational acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset looking to make a big impact in a growing organization
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset and a desire for creative problem solving
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; comfortable in a data-driven environment
- Collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others thrive
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative backgrounds)
- 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative-driven field such as consulting, finance, or investment banking
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and Test and Learn practices
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top