Senior Executive Recruiter
The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. As part of the successful growth of Wayfair and our ambitious goals for the future, the Talent Acquisition team has carved out a dedicated executive recruiting function focused on senior level hiring across the business globally. This opportunity will be one of the first members to join this team and help build a best-in-class executive recruiting function for one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
The Senior Recruiter will have the unique ability to work across all of Wayfair’s businesses and impact each senior leadership team. You will partner with Hiring Managers, business leaders, and HR Business Partners to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and metrics. The Senior Recruiter will be fully responsible for owning and executing executive level (Director and Vice President) searches across all Wayfair’s business units. This person will need to be well-versed in all aspects of an executive search including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, stakeholder management and offer/negotiation.
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a hyper-growth $4B eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact to the overall success of the company.
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to senior management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Conducting research to map target companies and the right candidates for Wayfair
Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Leading stakeholder update meetings with the Wayfair the executive team on active searches and providing pipeline metrics, target lists, recruiting activity, search strategy and talent assessment
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience by providing a white-glove interview process with thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in a Recruiting role in either an executive search firm or corporate environment (preferably both) with at least 2 years of experience recruiting at the executive level
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-growth, demanding environment
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top