Senior Associate Product Manager- Media
Senior Associate Product Manager - Media
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites and apps. We are organized into small, focused, fully-resourced and -empowered teams to operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader.
The vision of the Media team at Wayfair is to enhance the customer and advertiser experience with a robust, relevant onsite media execution. As a Senior Associate Product Manager of Media, you will be contributing to this vision by working with a cross-functional Media scrum team of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to execute on a roadmap designed to deliver an advertiser experience on Wayfair that impact tens of millions of consumers. You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You then transform those strategies into technical requirements, and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements and new features at a fast pace.
How you’ll drive success:
- Partner with the Media Sales and Account Management teams to develop strategies aimed at growing the media footprint
- Create and test new media placements x-site, working closely with other Storefront product leads/owners to integrate
- Act as front line for Wayfair in coordinating with third-party advertising networks on technical integrations and media platform improvements
- Build and maintain roadmaps for the Media product and ensure those interests are represented amongst all Product owners within the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product enhancements
You’re who we’re looking for if:
- You have significant/meaningful experience in online media advertising, ideally building and launching ad products on consumer websites
- You’ve spent time with ad-serving platforms, tools, media exchanges, and have a keen instinct for what obstacles to watch out for
- You have exposure to eCommerce or B2C product management, with a track-record of shipping in an agile development environment
- You’re a strong communicator who can utilize the data on hand to gain internal support for your vision and strategies
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multi-variate testing practices a plus
- BA/BS with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top