Senior Associate Product Manager- Apps
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution, and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences. As an Associate Product Manager (apps), you will play a critical role in that process and given the opportunity to drive complex cross-functional projects to fruition.
You must have a strong bias-for-action, be extremely curious and be willing to fill gaps where necessary to get the job done. You will be asked to break down complex problems and back up your recommendations with quantitative and qualitative reasoning. You will be a member of a team consisting of Product Managers, Engineers, UX Designers and Analysts and play a central role in organizing and communicating their efforts.
A day-in-the-life of a Associate Product Manager is extremely self-driven and will include: translating customer problems into action plans, vetting customer feedback against analytics to opportunity size, assisting in Sprint planning meetings and orchestrating the workflow, and sharing results across teams and senior leadership.
- At their core, Associate Produce Managers at Wayfair are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Senior APMs are strong communicators who are eager to learn, endlessly curious, take pride in hard work and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
- Wayfair is a fun, fast, dynamic culture with a strong team vibe where everyone is out to ‘win’ for our customers.
- When you join Wayfair, you join one of Boston’s fastest growing companies, currently cultivating the next generation of marketing leaders by staying at the forefront of digital technology.
- The Associate Product Manager (apps) will support the iOS Sr. Associate Product Manager of the app team with the day-to-day release and product management responsibilities of a cross-functional mobile app team.
- Leverage complex data sets to lead project planning to optimize team process and to increase the use of automation, whenever possible
- Work closely with engineering and product leadership to understand larger, department & company-wide initiatives.
- Assist in the development of the product roadmap for your team, spanning all mobile app platforms, all our retail brands, and all our international locations.
- Write detailed user stories and requirements for product initiatives, and assist a cross-functional team of designers, manual testers, and engineers to bring them to life.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors, and transform that knowledge into platform enhancements and new features.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Thorough understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- You do NOT have to be technical, but you do have to have a desire to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a bias towards over-communicating
- You are extremely organized and can break efforts down into manageable pieces
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Back to top