Senior Analyst, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (m/f)
As Wayfair's EU Marketing team, we're building the marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle champion. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a cornerstone of our customer acquisition strategy. Based in Berlin, our team manages campaigns for our entire product portfolio in our European markets.
We use our analytical savviness and the power of our proprietary automation solutions to target millions of keywords, to optimize the customer journey, and steer our ad spend to deliver maximum performance.
If you like data, feel excited when you spot patterns in it, and love using those insights to drive tangible business impact in a fast-paced environment, let’s talk!
What You'll Do
- You’ll take responsibility for the Google Shopping and Comparison Shopping channels across our EU markets, supported by an experienced marketer, and manage and optimize a significant share of our multi-million Euro advertising budget to meet ROI and growth goals
- You’ll operate our world class automation tools to further build out feeds and campaigns, and adjust performance on platforms such as Google Ads
- You’ll conduct analysis leveraging tons of data readily available at your fingertips and using advanced tools (e.g., Python, R, SQL, Excel) and analysis techniques. We constantly support each other in brushing up our skills in this area
- You’ll collaborate with our dedicated AdTech Engineering, Data Science, and BI teams to improve our platforms and tools
- You’ll interface with core business functions like Category Management and Merchandising, leading cross-functional projects
What You'll Need
- You enjoy analytical challenges and love to prove your point using data. You have significant experience working with data (also in tools beyond Excel) - you enjoy learning new skills around new tools and techniques
- Strong business acumen - you quickly grasp relevant KPIs and metrics, and constantly look for opportunities to improve performance.
- Customer centric mindset - you like to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and care about making it easy and fun to shop on the web
- Ideas, ideas, ideas! – You have a can-do attitude and make things happen in a fast-paced environment
- Previous professional experience with a quantitative focus
- Excellent communication skills in English, and solid German language skills (at least B1 level)
Nice to have:
- A degree in the Sciences, Economics, or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus preferred
- Knowledge of any programming language, especially in Python or R
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top