Senior Analyst Learning
- Boston, MA
Who We Are
The Wayfair Talent & Learning Operations team propels the growth of Wayfair by delivering innovative, integrated and scalable technology while focusing on the best user experience possible. Reporting to the Senior Manager Talent & Learning Operations, the Senior Analyst role provides project management support on technical initiatives for Learning & Development and consults with business partners on how to effectively leverage learning technology. This role is the primary system administrator of the Cornerstone Ondemand Learning Management System (LMS) implementing enhancements, configuring functionality and working directly with the vendor to provide support.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Learning & Development team - Leading and driving learning technology projects to successful conclusion
- Consult with stakeholders across the business - Offering solutions and introducing new methods to better utilize learning technology to improve productivity and efficiency.
- System Administer of the Learning Management System (LMS) - Primary administrator of the Cornerstone OnDemand (LMS) implementing enhancements, configuring functionality and triaging reported issues or defects to resolution/escalation.
- Provide training and documentation for business teams - on how to perform (LMS) processes for all learning admins across the business. Create and maintain Configuration and Support documentation.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners - Work with 3rd party software and internal business partners in support of learning solutions
- Identify, establish and track key metrics -- Monitor System utilization, identifying trends, and leveraging data to drive efficiency, scalability for Wayfair
What You’ll Need
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) - Experience configuring learning management systems. Experience with the Cornerstone OnDemand platform a plus
- Strong cross-functional partner - Able to work with stakeholders across the business, bridging the gap between technical and non-technical professionals
- Strong project manager - Able to break projects into manageable tasks, identify and engage appropriate resources, and deliver accurate, on-time results
- Creative and innovative thinker - Able to identify and propose technical and process solutions to meet Wayfair’s business goals and operations
- Strong communicator - Written, verbal and listening skills to engage stakeholders, truly understand their needs, and influence to deliver best results for Wayfair
- Data savvy - Able to analyze data, identify trends, and deliver proposals that are clear, engaging, data-based, accurate, and aligned with Wayfair’s goals
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top