Senior Analyst - Customer Loyalty
If you’re highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and interested in being a part of an eCommerce leader, then we are looking for you to join our team at Wayfair!
Your role and the team:
The Loyalty team is responsible for driving loyalty among Wayfair’s customers, aimed at growing our dominance in the online home shopping space. This team collaborates cross-functionally across Product Management, Customer Growth, Engineering, Data Science, Finance and Operations to deliver a best-in-class loyalty experience that enables our customers to live in a home they love.
As a Senior Analyst on the loyalty team, you will help grow loyalty programs across all of Wayfair’s businesses including Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany and the lifestyle brands (AllModern, Joss & Main, Birch Lane). You will help determine program features, benefits and laying out the long-term vision of the program. By strategically executing highly cross-functional initiatives and managing day to day program operations, you will gain valuable tactical and strategic experience. You will be uniquely positioned to operate in our fast-paced environment to make a significant and tangible impact.
At their core, our Senior Analysts are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in fast-paced environments, and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Senior Analysts are strong communicators with solid business acumen who are eager to learn, are endlessly curious, take pride in hard work, and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
- Become the leading in-house expert on consumer loyalty programs
- Track MyWay metrics and advocate the change in behavior in MyWay members
- Drive excellence in reporting and management of program KPIs (i.e. define/evaluate, refine and automate all existing and new reports needed to manage our complex businesses)
- Conduct ongoing and ad hoc analyses to support innovation and program growth (e.g. test design and analysis, customer growth campaign analyses, ROI/CPA modeling, etc.)
- Partner with Product Management to define, prioritize and iterate on the customer experience
- Test and iterate the creative and messaging to find what most resonates with our millions of international consumers
- Build and maintain robust forward-looking forecasts and hold teams accountable to achieving aggressive growth targets
To be successful, you must bring:
- 2-4 years of experience working with various kinds of data which can include customer growth , retail, ecommerce, investment banking, consulting, or related fields
- Bachelor's Degree required. A focus in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus from a top tier school is preferred
- Strong problem solver with ability to structure ambiguous problems
- Strong ideas and the ability to voice them via written and verbal communication
- Ability to think ahead, tackle several projects simultaneously, and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing organization
- Comfort navigating a data-driven business environment
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- A tenacious desire to be impactful, to grow a business, and to learn
- Experience with SQL a plus but not required
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top