Senior Analyst, Business Planning and Analysis
Senior Business Analyst, Business Planning and Analysis
Do you thrive in a start-up environment? Do you have the business savvy and problem-solving skills necessary to grow a business? Are you looking to come on board and make an immediate impact? If so, you would be a great fit for one of Wayfair’s fastest growing businesses, CastleGate Fulfillment Services.
Wayfair is looking for a talented, driven, and entrepreneurial Senior Analyst to help build and execute reporting for a high-growth business. This person will play a key role in the monitoring and analysis of the rapidly expanding CastleGate Fulfillment business. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who can use data to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. This person will be responsible for analyzing and reporting out on CastleGate customers, operational metrics, and business growth. The candidate must have an interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and has a high degree of comfort breaking down large data sets and synthesizing results to diverse audiences. He/she has demonstrated success in leveraging data to drive decision-making. The Senior Analyst will serve as a resource to groups across the company, building standardized and ad hoc reporting to support rapid growth and scaling. The ideal candidate can balance quantitative analysis and critical thinking while working at a tactical level (pivoting between projects real time, digging into data to understand and report trends, and understanding the nitty-gritty).
- Develop operational reporting and analysis for CastleGate Fulfillment Services.
- Provide support for account managers with relevant data and trend analytics; provide reporting on key service level metrics for fulfillment customers.
- Work collaboratively on data needs with cross-functional groups, including Engineering, Warehouse Operations, Inventory Planning, and Data Integration.
- Know the numbers behind the business inside and out; serve as a subject matter expert for all internal stakeholders.
- Deliver seamless, cohesive analyses and reporting to stakeholders across the company.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree, quantitative majors such as mathematics, economics, computer science, and engineering preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and SQL.
- Experience with Tableau, R, and/or VBA are all pluses.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to form recommendations for business partners based on large datasets.
- Comfortable thinking outside of the box to build structure around loosely defined projects.
- The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and loves tackling new projects.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Interested in learning more? Please visit our official CastleGate website! http://www.castlegatefulfillment.com/partner_services.php
And for more information, check out this video showcasing the inner workings of our CastleGate Fulfillment network!
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top