Sales & Service Instructional Designer
Sales &Service Instructional Designer
Wayfair, Galway is currently seeking a Sales and Service ID to join the growing team. The applicant should have with experience developing a variety of training materials in a fast-paced growth environment.
This person will be responsible for creating and implementing training programs for all aspects of Sales & Service training including but not limited, to new hire onboarding, ongoing upskill training, leadership, e-learning creation and virtual training programs. This person will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of Sales and Service initiatives, processes and needs.
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand the training needs of Wayfair Sales and Customer Service Teams.
- Work closely with Training Manager to lead the needs analysis and learning strategy development activities to improve individual and organizational performance through learning.
- Design and develop learning solutions and programs to applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create learning content that best fits the need of the learner (includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning content).
- Create content and curriculum which will support the competency models developed for each field role.
- Use project management tools and skills to manage medium to large scale content development projects.
- Develop exercises, tutorials job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social or connected learning strategies and multimedia-based assets.
Have you experience in?
- Project management experience and business environment understanding
- Instructional design duties and learning theories
- Strong IT skills and experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Word predominately
- Experience with Articulate 360 or other eLearning authoring software
- Experience effectively utilizing Learning Management Systems required.
- Previous experience evaluating and assessing training modules for effective learning required.
- Technical writing, strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing learning solutions and programs including online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training, and blended learning content.
- Developed exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social, or connected learning strategies and multimedia-based assets.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Back to top