Wayfair is one of the world's largest destinations for home goods. We are seeking a tech-savvy, self-motivated individual to join our Inbound Sales team! If you love to connect with customers and help them purchase amazing products, then Wayfair is the place for you to start a rewarding career!
To have a look at our office space and get an insight into our company culture, watch this video made onsite at our location in Galway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPb288iYx8&t=2s
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary + Uncapped monthly bonus based on performance
- Comprehensive sales and metrics training program
- Ongoing development and support
- Employee Assistance Program
What You’ll Do:
- You love being part of a team, enjoy a fast-paced environment and are focused on achieving your goals, both team and individual
- As the face of Wayfair, you must maintain professionalism during all interactions, building trust and rapport with your customers to create a differentiated selling experience
- You listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to explore our products and convince your customers to buy from Wayfair
- You meet or exceed all targets for revenue, close/conversion rate, calls per hour and more
- You can simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
What You’ll Need:
- Preferably 1+ years of sales and/or Target-driven environments experience: Over the phone sales ; Door-to-Door ; Retail ;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong computer literacy and proficient English language skills (written and spoken)
- Strong time management skills, with a history of regular and reliable attendance
- You thrive in a selling environment, leveraging your engaging personality to confidently promote product solutions and influence customers to buy from Wayfair
- You are flexible to work full time between the hours of 8 am GMT and 7 pm GMT, including weekends and holidays
*Wayfair offers a range of different benefits to its employees, including Healthcare
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top