Sales and Service Consultant with German - Part Time
- Are results driven
- Take ownership
- Are computer literate
- Want to use their flair for customer service to get things done for our customers
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Quickly build an initial rapport with customers on the phone
- Will be able to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email
- Communicating with customers by phone and email
- Offering construction sales advise and confirming
- Supporting customers’ service needs
- Enhancing Wayfair’s customer experience
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership contribution
- Monthly Team outings
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And last but not least, free snacks, tea and coffee!
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top