Sales and Service Consultant with German
Sales and Service Consultant (m/f)
We are looking for highly motivated team players who want to revolutionize the market for furniture and home accessories with fun and passion together with us and for whom our customers come first. Become part of a great team and become a Wayfairian!
As an employee in customer service, you are the first point of contact for our customers and answer their inquiries by phone for our online shop www.wayfair.de. You help and advice on questions about orders, products, payment processing and complaints. To achieve the best possible result for our customers and Wayfair, you work closely with other departments and with our supplier and logistics network.
- You have first professional experience in the areas of customer service and support, tourism, gastronomy or hotel business
- You have the ability to handle everything in a dynamic work environment
- You bring a high level of customer orientation - paired with empathy and passion
- You enjoy phoning and writing e-mails
- You have a friendly, communicative and confident demeanor
- You can organize well and always work reliably and carefully
- You speak fluent German, have excellent written and oral communication skills and can also communicate well in English
What makes your work so special with us?
Work with like-minded people who think entrepreneurially and feel energetic in a performance-oriented environment.
- Great office space? Sure, of course! Inspiring jobs? Check! Lounge areas? Yes! Fresh fruits, chocolate and snacks? Always! Employee discount on our products? Logo!
- Money is important: We offer you an attractive base salary with a bonus plan based on your individual success.
- Shape your career: You have many opportunities for further education in a rapidly expanding, international company with offices in London, Galway and our headquarters in Boston.
- Be part of our ever-expanding team in Europe and enjoy regular team events, company parties and plenty of networking options.
- We help you to find the right work-life balance and participate in your gym membership.
- You have a great network and know people who also want to work at Wayfair? Then recommend them and get a staff recommendation bonus.
- We are a fantastic force that builds with passion and fun a growing ecommerce company.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top