Sales and Customer Service Consultant
Is being part of an award-winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you?
Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. We are seeking driven customer-centric individuals to join our Sales and Customer Service team. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the products we sell and the work we do, then this is the place for you to build a rewarding career.
What will you be doing?
- Project a professional company image through phone and email interactions
- Look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your supervisor or manager i.e. process calls or emails to service customers when call demand dictates.
As a Sales Consultant:
- Listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to explore our product offerings and assist with customer’s purchase decisions— and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people
- Meet key sales performance indicators, including net sales revenue
As a Customer Service Consultant:
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Service customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfillment process
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals
- A competitive spirit, positive outlook, and flexibility
- Quickly build an initial rapport with customers on the phone
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively while working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home 2 furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top