Recruiter, US Retail
The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. As a Business Recruiter, you are responsible for a wide-range of roles, everything from junior level to executive levels. As growth continues to skyrocket, we are seeking an experienced and strategic individual to accelerate recruiting for key business areas including: Category Management, Brand, Merchandising, and Creative.
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a $3B+ eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact.
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a Recruiting role in either corporate or agency environments (preferably both)
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-growth, demanding environment
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Back to top