- Berlin, Germany
Talent Acquisition at Wayfair is strategic to the company’s overall success and our team is charged with finding, attracting and hiring talent against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. If you are passionate about recruiting, combine strategic thinking with scrappy start-up execution, have a high standard for excellence and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then Wayfair is for you!
What You'll Do
- You will act as partner and consultant by developing and executing strategies to recruit top talent for our Berlin Customer Service area
- You will deliver business impact by helping to optimize our sourcing and interviewing strategies in ways that lead to measurable gains in our recruiting metrics
- You will use data driven metrics and analysis to solve recruiting challenges and define success, translating metrics data into usable insights
- You will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment
- You'll share insight and best practices within your team, the larger talent team & with stakeholders
What You'll Need
- You have previous expereince in full life-cycle recruitment, with a lens for exceptional candidate experience
- Superior communication skills with the ability to navigate a complex organization
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment
- Strength in building trusted relationships with business stakeholders
- You have a demonstrated record of turning data into actionable insights
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Back to top