We are looking for Recruiters and Sourcers to help us scale Wayfair Analytics. Wayfair Analytics is the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data. They move fast, iterating quickly on big business problems, applying technology to accelerate unlocking insights and providing outsized value across all global functions like pricing, logistics, and our augmented reality technologies.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Wayfair Analytics leaders to build a strategic hiring plan and execute against it
- Use data driven metrics and analysis to solve recruiting problems and define success, and translate metrics data into usable insights for stakeholders
- Use a variety of advanced techniques to identify and attract the very best
- Improve processes and efficiencies, mentor other team members, and champion innovative talent acquisition ideas
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication and timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview formatting
- Develop and implement new and scalable hiring practices, systems and processes and be a role model for high-quality execution
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing and learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and explored
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or equivalent experience
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Meet Some of Wayfair's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Virginia works to deliver the best in class shipping experiences to help build trust with Wayfair’s customers.
Back to top